Friday, August 5, 2011

Why Blog

     I thought about giving up this blog, and asked myself why I do it.  It's simple, I have seen it make other people happy.
    I had a person at work tell me they look forward to reading what I write each day.  I watched a lady I work with, after asking her to check out something I had written laugh so hard that tears were streaming down her face.  I have had an Aunt tell me she is proud of me.
     If I can bring a shred of happiness and joy into someones life, then it is worth it.  That's what life is about isn't it?  Next week I am going to do 30 things about who I am.  I thought it would be easy, but it wasn't.  I learned a lot.  I am going to talk about D.B. Cooper, and tell you about the special people I call the Boys In The Band.  It's going to be a great week.  I hope you enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment