Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Thoughts

     I have been up since 3 am this morning struggling with several issues.   I do this some times.  Lots of prayers have given up no answers.  That's okay, the time with my Lord was precious.  When you pray for someone with a terminal illness, do you pray for healing, or deliverance?  The easy answer is to pray for God's will, but we don't necessarily know what that is.  To live is Christ, but to die is gain.  Our humanity makes us think that healing would be the best, but wouldn't deliverance actually be better?
     I am thinking about something big for the month of September for the blog.  I am not sure that I am going to try it, or that it would be anything more than an unmitigated disaster.  Stay tuned for more details.
     I truly apologize for the quality and quantity of posts lately.  It is hard to keep this up like I did when I am leaving home around 6am and getting home around 8:30 pm.  I do like to eat, and see my family.  Look for information about September coming soon as soon as I decide exactly what I plan to try, or if I want to try  it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment