Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Little Explanation

    Once gain I find myself explaining why I haven't blogged in a while.  This time I had a good reason.  I have had to go back and edit a good majority of my posts, and even delete some of them entirely.  From now on, I will not call my family by name, or post any pictures of my family on this blog.  It is going to be hard to do, because I do not like referring to my children as my son, or my youngest child.  My kids have names.  Unfortunatly, there are some people in this world who will take advantage of things like there names or images.  That is sad.
    I have talked before about being scared of what kind of world my kids are going to grow up in, and the past few weeks have brought those fears to new levels.  I will not go into details about what has gone on, but it has taken every ounce of my energy the past week or so to process things that were happening.  The blog was the last thing on my mind.  I can say that I am very discouraged, knowing that people who do harm to others often have more rights than those they harm.  I also am learning to guard my privacy more closely. 
    I am not going to stop the blog.  One of the biggest goals of terrorists is to make people afraid, and when they are afraid they stop doing what they love or need to do.  I am not going to allow one crackpot to stop me from doing what I love, and what other people enjoy.  I am however going to be more careful.  One of the casualties of this episode is that there will be fewer blogs about my family, and the ones that I do about them will be extremely general.  I apologize, but that's just the way things have to be.
     I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and stay tuned.  I am just getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment