Monday, January 9, 2012

Quick Monday

     No particular topic to cover at length, so more rambling.  Tim Tebow is beginning to grow on me.  I have to admit, I have never been a big fan, but you have to admire someone who stands up for his beliefs like he does.  It is refreshing to see someone who has morals, and ideals, make a splash in the sporting world.  Found this info on facebook,concerning Tim Tebow's first playoff game,
Tim Tebow's favorite bible verse is john 3:16...today he threw for 316 yards,averaged 3.16 yards per carry and took plays from a man named john
Speaking of sports, I am embarrassed to be an Atlanta Falcon fan after yesterday.  That was awful.  Like another Falcon fan said, it might be time to jump on the Tebow train now.
     The other day my family was traveling down the road, and my wife and I were talking about marriage.  We were discussing people who renew their vows.  Our 6 year old son heard us talking, and started asking us questions about what it meant to be married.  We were doing our best to explain it to him, and my wife tried to explain the wedding vows.  My son said "Mama, I know all about vows, A.E.I,O,and U."
     If you enjoy my blog, please take a moment and click on one of the adds on the page.  It doesn't cost a thing, and would help me a lot.  Like I said, not much to say today, hope you all have a great Monday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment