Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Biggest Loser, Again

             It's time once again for the start of the second biggest loser competition.  My goal is to get healthy and to try to once again lose some weight.  Last time I lost close to thirty pounds, this time I am not going to set goals, other than to do my best.  I will  still come clean about my weight as I go.  No more biscuits, no more Krispy Kreme doughnuts, no more ice cream.
     I have put a few pounds back on since the last time, not much, about 10 pounds, but enough that I am going the wrong way.  I don't want to keep going back.  Once again I am going to try to just set my goal to get healthy.
     This has been a life long struggle for me, and one that I will fight for the rest of my life.  I want to be there when my kids are older, see my grandkids one day.  That is what is going to keep me going.  Say a prayer for me, I still have a long way to go.  I can do this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment