Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Glorious Day

    Today is a day to just take a moment and Praise Him.  The song I am sharing today was on my mind all day Wednesday.  I normally don't plan to do videos, but use them when I don't have anything to say.  Today is different.  This is what I want to say.  This is for everyone that ever said a prayer for me, and believed in me when I didn't deserve it.   I thought about what I could write to go along with the video I am sharing today, but no words I can come up with felt appropriate.  So..................

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

God bless each and every one of you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment